Friday, August 31, 2012

#Eastwooding And Other Thoughts On The RNC Convention




Keep in mind more people tuned into "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo" than the RNC convention, so most voters will be getting their impressions of the convention from the main stream media. I watched none of the convention because of work obligations, so I'm more or less in the same boat.

Here are my five takeaways:

1) Hurricane Issac

2) RNC audience members throwing peanuts at a black CNN camerawoman saying, "This is how we feed the animals"

3) Paul Ryan's pants are on fire.

4) Mitt Romney's line, "President Obama promised to slow the rise of the oceans and to heal the planet…My promise is to help you and your family."

4) #Eastwooding 


I'd say the RNC convention was an epic success..........for Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment