Monday, January 18, 2010

Bring It Home - GOTV For Martha Coakley

As I write this, Nate Silver says the odds are 3:1 that Republican Scott Brown will defeat Democrat Martha Coakely in the Massachusetts Senate race tomorrow, effectively ending this administration’s ability to legislate anything meaningful for the remainder of Obama’s first term.

At this point, I know we really only have two choices.

Give it up or bring it home.

Let's bring it home.

For the next 24 hours, until the polls close in Massachusetts, I am going to bring it home for Martha Coakley, for Ted Kennedy, for the future of our country, and for us.

For the next 24 hours I will not give into fear, dire predictions, or defeatism. I will put my head down and do the work. I am asking you to do the same.




BRING. IT. HOME.


CA Phonebanks for Coakley
(click on the cities to get time, directions and to RSVP)



TUESDAY (E-DAY!!!!) – January 19









No comments:

Post a Comment