Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Note From Your Blog Mistress

Earlier I posted an item about a Janice Hahn event here in Venice. The conclusion I drew from the evidence I had was wrong. I know this because you, my faithful readers (yes, all twelve of you), let me know this in no uncertain terms.

Which brings me to this point (warning: teachable moment coming up). A blog like this is only effective if it's accurate. My goal is that you can argue with my point of view, but you can't argue with the evidence I use to back up my point of view.

To that end, I encourage my readers to keep me honest. If I ever post something you don't think is accurate, and can back your opinion up with verifiable facts, I will correct the record.

I'm not so proud that I can't admit a mistake. That's why I'm leaving the original post up, with the correction, instead of wishing it into the cornfield. As far as I'm concerned it's a win-win for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment